Mesotherapy with Growth Factor Treatment
Facial mesotherapy is an in-clinic procedure to help accelerate healing, decrease post-procedure erythema and edema and optimize aesthetic results. The treatment will proceed with our mesotherapy procedure with the application of growth factor renewal serum. The therapy will promote skin rejuvenation, with increased firmness, visible improvement in epidermal wrinkling and normalization of pigmentation.
Growth factor renewal serum is an unique and patented source of rejuvenated conditioned media secrete a potent mix of proteins, growth factors and cytokines that make up the active ingredient.
Provides skin with strength, shape and form
Required for skin turgor and fullness
Binds to collagen, increasing its strength
Binds to water molecules to plump up the skin
Consolidated Peptides or Glycoproteins
Plays important role in signaling between cells (intercellular crosstalk)
This Balanced Protein Mix directs cells to behave in a Youthful manner
These proteins can activate tissue repair and regeneration. In high concentrations they have significant, fast-acting benefits for the skin, work by sending signals to recipient skin cells to ;
- Increase glycoprotein production (e.g. Hyaluronic acid to increase skin fullness)
- Encourage cell mobility; cells are directed to move in a specific direction (e.g. towards a wound to close it)
- Activate cells to divide or instruct senescent cells to die, restoring epidermal cell turn over
Evidence of increase epidermal proliferation and cell turn over
Aged skin keratinocytes and fibroblasts were cultured in a 5% concentration of rejuvenating conditioned media. Results showed that both aged skin keratinocytes and fibroblasts respond to rejuvenating conditioned media exposure with positive growth and proliferation compared to the control.
Evidence of accelerated cell restoration using the pipette scrape test
Epidermal cells exposed to rejuvenating conditioned media are more proliferative and migrate faster to close the defect from the pipette tip scrape test. The absence of a grey space in the circle area indicates cell restoration.
Evidence of increased dermal fullness
A 3-dimensional in-vitro skin model test demonstrates that exposure to rejuvenating conditioned media showed cell proliferation and therefore thickness of skin at both dermal and epidermal layers.
Before and After Photos
- Plumper tighter skin
- Decreased naso-labial folds
- Improved complexion and improved appearance around eyes
- Skin is plumper and tighter
- Diminished appearance of sun damage
- Softened lines
- Improved skin tone
- Apply anesthesia cream for 45 min
- Mesotherapy procedure with growth factor renewal serum application.
- Total treatment time might take around 1.30 hours.