BREATHWORK – The Art of Mindful Living
BREATHWORK is one of the oldest method for transformation and physical well-being used for centuries to eliminate negative patterns and create deeper harmony, spiritual connection and joy in living and is the art and science of teaching breath awareness and breathing techniques for enhancing our human, physical, emotional and spiritual condition.
Recent medical studies have demonstrated that emotions are directly linked to breathing: by altering our breathing pattern we can change the chemical composition of our blood and modify our emotions and mood.
Relaxing and releasing the breath dissolves tension in both the body and the mind and gives an experience of freedom and mastery in life as it brings expanded awareness on all levels: physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual. Then a state of intense consciousness arises and is clearly perceived, where memories, pictures, emotions or body sensations can surface to be reviewed, released and integrated.
The session follows method developed by Peggy Dylan, one of the pioneers in the field with over 40 years of experience.
Some of the amazing results of this practice are, between many:
- Inner peace and stress reduction
- Better physical health
- Enhanced mental concentration
- Comprehension and elimination of negative patterning
- Sense of control over your destiny
- Comprehension of the thoughts pattern that affect your life
- Better oxygenation of skin tissue
- Better athletic performances
- A practice for mindfulness and meditation
- A valid support for stopping smoking, eating issues and for all anxiety-related issues
- …and much more