Addominal Massage (Chi Nei Tsang)
An ancient form of detoxifying, energizing, abdominal massage. It blends Chinese and Thai massage and meditation techniques, making it truly different from any other healing modality.
Chi, the life-force energy, moves through the body’s internal channels, nervous system, blood vessels, and lymph glands. These systems concentrate and cross paths in the abdomen which acts as their control center. Tensions, worries, and stresses of the day, month, or year accumulate there and are seldom dispersed. ‘These disturbances can cause physical tangling and knotting of the nerves, blood vessels, and lymph nodes. The result is the gradual obstruction of energy circulation, which may lead to any number of maladies including, indigestion, constipation, bloating, insomnia, whole body toxicity, poor skin quality, and an inability to lose weight.
The ancient Taoists realized that negative emotions cause serious damage to one’s health, impairing both physical and spiritual functions. And discovered that most maladies could be healed once the underlying toxins and negative forces were released from the body. The art of Chi Nei Tsang is to recycle and transform negative energies that obstruct the internal organs and cause knots in the abdomen.
Using a sensitive touch with deep, direct pressure and small circular massage movements to dissolve the sedimentation in the circulatory system, release the toxicity in the organs, and assist in letting go of any past physical and emotional blockages.
Treatment could be benefit for those who have these symptoms :
- Breathing problems
- Digestive disorders
- Menstrual problems
- Sleep difficulties
Abdominal pain, irritable bowel syndrome, gall bladder pain, bloating, acid reflux, and constipation, and other digestive issues
How This Therapy benefit?
- Fatigue pain relief
- Hormone balancing
- Emotional release
- Stimulates the internal organs to work more efficiently
- Detoxifies, restructures and strengthens the body
- Stimulates the lymphatic circulation
- Flushes out toxins from the body
- Increases the strength of immune system to fight and prevent infections
- Promotes relaxation and stress reduction
- Increasing focus, organizing and problems prioritizing
- Creates an overall feeling of well-being
- Reduces symptoms related to headaches/migraines and earaches
- Decreases swelling and inflammation in areas of injury or poor circulation
- Reduce mood swings, reduce low frustration tolerance
- Increasing centerlization grounding and calmness